10TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE
MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE & STATISTICS (MCS 10)
October 29th - 30th, 2016 in Karachi
College of Computer Science & Information Systems (CCSIS) at Institute of Business Management (IoBM), Karachi is organizing 10th National Conference - Mathematics, Computer Science & Statistics (MCS 10) at IoBM, Karachi, on October 29th and 30th, 2016. Selected paper will be published in the HEC recognized journals.
The theme of the event is “Data Science"
The objective of this intellectual forum is to invite papers related, but not limited, to the contemporary trends and issues in the fields of Computer Science, Management Science and Media Science. In this regard, scientists, industry experts, researchers, academicians and research students from all around the world are welcomed at IoBM's campus to will present original research initiatives. It is foreseen that the event would work as a bridge and strengthen links between industry and academia in all fields of research and innovative ideas.
In addition this conference provides opportunities for the researchers and participants to bring and exchange new ideas, innovative practices, unique solutions and application experiences in respective fields. This will promote business and/ or research relations and will facilitate in finding global partners for future collaboration. The conference provide a forum for researchers to present their work on various aspects of aforementioned domains.
The Institute of Business Management aims to be one of the leading institutes nationally and internationally for imparting knowledge, skills, confidence, and values to its students thereby enabling them to become successful professionals globally. The mission of the Institute of Business Management is to foster a learning environment where students are motivated to make learning an on going life long process. We see ourselves as a multidimensional educational institution. Our aim is to:
- Use the best teaching and training methodologies Prepare students to excel academically as well as in management skills to function ethically and take effective rational decisions in all endeavors of life Pursue leading-edge research Engage in the development of innovative ideas and analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Allow freedom of thought and expression.
- Encourage both faculty and students to be independent and creative thinkers.
- Commit to our students and other stakeholders to create responsible future global leaders.
Call for Papers
The scope of this conference includes but is not limited to the applications of DATA SCIENCE in fields, such as:
- Actuarial Science
- Business Management
- Computer Science & Information System
- Economics & Finance
- Mathematics & Statistics
Mailing Address for Conference Paper
IoBM MCS10 2016